Impure skin has many causes and is not a question of age. In order to restore the balance of impure skin, a consequent skincare, tailored to the respective skin type, is the best remedy. Bacteria, environmental influences, wind and weather may have a negative influence on skin (extrinsic factors), but also medicaments, hormone oscillations or diseases (intrinsic factors) may be the cause for impure skin.
• Disease of the sebaceous glands
• Excessive sebum production
• Clogging of the sebaceous glands in the area of the hair follicle
• Dead cells of the horny layer cannot be transported to the skin surface
• Sebum flow and skin flakes block the sebaceous glands